- You agree to refrain from using Lots0Cash.com in any way that is illegal.
- You agree that you are of legal age to gamble in your country and/or state of residence.
- The Lots0Cash.com administrators reserve the right to edit or remove any and all content you submit.
- Any and all content that you submit may be used by the Lots0Cash.com administrators as they see fit, which may include being used on external websites.
- You may not submit illegal content.
- Attempting to flood lots0cash with submissions is not allowed.
- Automated submissions are NOT allowed.
- Comment posts may not be abusive, derogatory, or offensive and will be subject to removal if deemed to be so.
- Usage of the email features (if enabled) may not be abused to attempt to send spam.
- No pornographic images are allowed and no inappropriate language shall be used.
- Personal attacks, cyber bullying, or any other type of anti-social behavior towards members or staff will result in the offending account being banned.
- Lots0Cash.com collects personal information when you register for a Lots0Cash.com service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. We may combine personal information collected from you with information from other Lots0Cash.com services or third parties to provide you with a better user experience.
- Lots0Cash.com’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website or use some of our products. This includes the URL, IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your request.
- Lots0Cash.com may use your personal information that we have collected to provide you and only you the services you’ve requested. This includes services that display customized content and advertising.
- Lots0Cash.com may also use personal information for internal auditing, research, and analysis in order to operate and improve Lots0Cash.com technologies and services we offer to you.
- Lots0Cash.com may share non-personal information with third parties outside of Lots0Cash.com.
- All information is stored on servers located in the United States of America.
If you have received any other type of email from Lots0Cash.com, it may very well be a “spoof” or “spam” email that did not actually originate from Lots0Cash.com
How Lots0cash.com Protects Your Privacy
We use the latest security measures that are regularly updated to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of data used by our system.
Lots0Cash.com will never give, share, sell, lease, or rent your personal information with anyone without your permission or unless ordered to do so by a legitimate court of law.
Information submitted to Lots0Cash.com is only available to employees managing this information for the purposes of contacting you based on your requests for information or services.
What If I Receive An Email From Lots0cash.com That I Didn’t Request
There is always a small possibility that you’ll receive email from Lots0Cash.com that you did not ask for. This can happen if a prankster or malicious individual subscribes to an email list using your email address without your knowledge. Other possible scenarios that could result in you receiving unsolicited email from us would be if our email address is ‘spoofed’ or if our server security is breached. Both of these scenarios are extremely unlikely to happen.
In any case, if you ever receive unwanted or unsolicited email sent from Lots0Cash.com, please forward a copy of the email to admin @ lots0cash.com for us to review.