The board game of Cluedo is full of thrilling features for you to witness when you play. And just the same, this video slot has its own range of exciting additions for you to activate and benefit from. First of all, you’ll be able to see the icon of the word, ‘CLUE’, which works as the slot’s wild symbol. This means that it can show up in any location and will substitute for any other symbol upon the reels. Therefore, it can assist you greatly in forming winning combinations. The only exceptions to the substitution rule are the different room symbols, the jackpot icon and the cards symbol.
One thing that you’ll notice with this slot game, is that as you play it, several other reel sets can be seen spinning to the left hand side. Each of these has a title of a different room in the house that you’re exploring. When the respective Room symbol shows up on the main reel set, its corresponding Reel Set shows up. This sees it move to the centre and replace the base reel set. Then, you’ll be given a single sppin on the triggered Room Reel Set. During this spin, the ‘CLUE’ logo does not act as a wild symbol for you. However, should you spin five magnifying glass icons into view anywhere during a Room Reel Set spin, you will win that room’s Jackpot! The total amount of this can be seen atop the reel set that you’re spinning, with each room offering a different amount! Each of the different rooms also has its own speciality feature. These are:
- Conservatory Feature. Gold character icons replace the standard character icons and you’re able to form wins from mixing these up on a win line.
- Billiard Room Feature. Six different billiard balls will appear on the reels and will act as wild symbols. They will not substitute for the magnifying glass or the envelope wild. If the white ball appears on reel three, between two and 12 of the other billiard balls will appear across reels one, two, four and five!
- Library Feature. A book wild will appear on the reels, which is a taller standard symbol. While the book moves across the reels, one or two full wild reels of book wild can come into view.
- Kitchen Feature. You’ll see a knife wild come into play, with between two and 15 of these being randomly added during the single spin.
- Dining Room Feature. The poison wild will show up during this feature, with between two and five being in view. These are taller icons that can cover entire reels.
There’s also a freespins round in this game, which triggers whenever three mansion symbols appear anywhere on reels one, three and five. You’ll get seven freespins of the reels and you’ll start these off on the Conservatory Reel Set. If the envelope wild lands on reel five of the Conservatory, Billiard Room or Libray Reel Sets, you need to pick one of the two Secret Clue cards. This will then provide you with an additional freespin and the chance to advance to one of the other rooms.
Finally, there’s something known as the Spinning Detective Bonus in this game too. If you spin three card icons into view anywhere on reels one, two and three, this round begins. Simply pick seven cards from the selection on screen to reveal suspects, weapons, rooms, double multipliers or the Master Slot Detective. Suspect, weapon and room cards all award pay outs of between $100 to $300. Master Slot Detective rewards you with $500.